We want to thank you for your participation in the Search + Win program. We would like to notify you that we are ending the Search + Win web program on Saturday June 1st, 2013. Please use any remaining rewards points to redeem products & gear by June 1st. After June 1st all rewards points will expire to redeem for prizes and the Search + Win web program will officially end.
For all current sweepstakes entries for prizes in the Sweepstakes Store the winners will be randomly selected based on the current number of entries and awarded to these winners!
The Search + Win fans are the best fans in the world and we wanted to say thanks! As a bonus for the great Search + Win members any remaining rewards points you have in your account after June 1st we will count towards sweepstakes entries to win a Prize Pack! We will be giving away 3 Prize Packs to 3 lucky winners!
- Includes Uninstaller
- Works with Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer
- Easy access to Search + Win and ElementSkateboards.com
- Includes Twitter feeds and Facebook Connect
- Custom options including Web Radio, Podcasts, Sports Scores and more
- Add the Element Search + Win search engine as an option within the menu at your top right of your IE7 window.
*Note - this plugin does not work on older versions of Internet Explorer
- Visit element.searchpw.com and simply press Command-D to add the URL to your bookmarks menu for easy access.
- Select "Preferences" from the Opera menu item.
- Select the Search tab and select "Add".
- Insert "Element" in the name field.
- Insert "Search + Win" in the keyword field.
- Add the following URL in the address field: http://element.searchpw.com/?t=w&p=1&q=%s
- Select "Use as default search engine" and click "OK".
Google Chrome Plugin
- Right-click the search bar at the top of Chrome and choose "Edit search engines", then click the "Add" button.
- Enter "element.searchpw.com" in the first two fields, and this string - http://element.searchpw.com/?t=w&p=1&q=%s in the third field marked "URL".
- Click "OK", then highlight the new "element.searchpw.com" search entry and click the "Make Default" button.
- Click close.